About Philip H. Gottfried
- Intellectual Property
- George Washington University National Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia, 1971LL.M.
- Major: Patent and Trade Regulation Law
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York, 1969J.D.
- City College of New York, New York, New York, 1965B.S.
- Major: Physics
- New York, 1969
- District of Columbia, 1970
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1970
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1976
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit, 1970
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 1970
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- D.C. State Bar Association